Sunday, July 18, 2010

Anping Tree House

Now I would like to share my experience in Tainan. 1st April 2010 I went to Tainan to have a vacation. I stayed one night in Tainan and then went to Kaoshiong in the next morning. Even only one day, I have already visit so many places in Tainan, such as Hua Yuan night Market, Confucius Temple, Anping Tree house and I also have tried so many famous foods in Tainan such as Danzai Noodle, elate pudding, and the most famous (Zhou-Shi). However, I will only talk about Anping Tree House here.





What is Anping Tree House and why it is called as Tree house? As I heard from my friend in Tainan, the house is really old (about 100 years) and the tree around the house covered the whole house and become united. Actually, I do not really know about the story but the most important is the special view inside the house.



Frankly speaking, it is a little bit scary there. You can imagine if your house is covered by trees, it is very scary right? The entire house wall is covered by the tree stem, root and branches. You can look at the picture for clear. The special spot is the door which really short with a plant grew in the middle of it.


Outside the house there is a big pond and bridge which is also covered by tree. Many tourists come to take photos here. My friends also said that house is also used in shooting movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment